In 2006, South Jersey Magazine chose Ms. Barasch as one of the region’s top ten women business leaders. According to the magazine and women’s organizations which nominated her, Patricia "personifies diligence, success, diversity of talent and philanthropic spirit that characterizes an outstanding business leader.”
In 2012, along with her partner Richard Schall, Ms. Barasch prepared and editedthe “Library of New Jersey Employment Forms,” a treatise on employment law that was then published by the New Jersey Law Journal.
She is a 1993 graduate of the Cornell University School of Law and a 1987 graduate of Wesleyan University. Prior to beginning law school, she worked as a Research Assistant at Harvard University where she actively participated in the successful union organizing drive on behalf of approximately 3,500 clerical and technical workers across Harvard University.
Patricia Barasch lives in Southern New Jersey with her husband and two children.
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- State of New Jersey Roster of Mediators for Civil, General Equity and Probate Cases
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association/ New Jersey
- JD, Cornell University School of Law, 1993
- BA, Wesleyan University, 1987
- President, National Employment Lawyers Association, 2010 – 2013.
- First Vice-President, National Employment Lawyers Association, 2006 – 2010.
- Executive Board Member, National Employment Lawyers Association, 2004 – 2013.
- The Employee Rights Advocacy Institute for Law & Policy, 2014 – present.
- New Jersey Office of Attorney Ethics Fee Arbitration Committee, 2005 – 2008.
- Top Attorney, SJ Magazine, 2013
- Super Lawyer for Employment Litigation: Plaintiff, NJ Monthly Magazine, 2005 – present
- Outstanding Business Woman, South Jersey Magazine, 2006.
- One of NJ’s Top Labor/Employment Attorney in South Jersey, SJ Magazine, 2003.
- Top 40 lawyers under 40, New Jersey Law Journal, 2002.
- Professional Achievement Award for Young Lawyers, Division of the New Jersey Bar Association, 2000.
- Top 50 Female Super Lawyers, New Jersey Monthly, 2005-2007
Bar & Court Admissions
- US Supreme Court, 2002
- US Supreme Court, 2002
- US District Court- Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1998
- US Court of Appeals- Third Circuit, 1994
- US District Court – New Jersey, 1993
- Courts of the State of New Jersey, 1993
- Courts of the State of Pennsylvania, 1993